Snowshoe Rentals in Ogden, Utah
Don't let the snow keep you stuffed up indoors! Gather your family and friends and come grab some snowshoes. Explore the East Bench canyons, North Fork Park, Snow Basin, or even the Skyline trail. Few things are as stunning as the view from Ben Lomond in the dead of winter! It's an affordable way to have a blast and get in an incredible workout at the same time.
Blizzard II Snowshoes
User Weight (lbs)
User Weight (kg)
Blizzard II Specs
- 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: Light and sturdy.
- V-RAIL crampons: Maximum traction uphill, traverse and downhill.
- Single Boa® Closure System: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty... "The best closure system on the market"
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Contour frame: Proven ergonomics for a natural stride and optimized surface area with great snow shedding capacities.
- Connect fastener system: Durable fastening system offers an optimized lateral traction with eco-friendly design.
- Lightec decking: Resistant, light, and flexible up to -40°C.
- Traxion HCS front crampons: Multidirectional traction for all terrains and snow conditions. Made with high carbon steel.
- Freeflex pivot: Provides shock absorption and free foot rotation on axle for an efficient stride.
- Contact harness system with EVA padding: 360-degree retention for optimal support on various terrain conditions.
- Gradient heel raiser: Reduces calf fatigue while climbing.