• Constructed of impact resistant Nylon • Carry lightweight roundish objects such as insulated Nalgene bottle holders, thermoses, Gatorade jugs, small dry bags, and ultralight sleeping pads and shelters • Mounts to water bottle cage mounts via Salsa’s Three-Pack pattern • Includes two nylon straps…
Need a hand-friendly quick-release with some major bling? Then Salsa's Flip-Locks are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette.
- 6061-machined lever with stainless steel pivot and laser-etched logo - All shafts are 5mm in diameter
Salsa's Post-Lock is a rack attachment point that can be positioned anywhere on your seatpost to provide a mounting point. Note: Post-Locks do not have a lip like our Lip-Lock, Flip-Lock, and Rack-Lock so therefore cannot be used as a seatpost clamp.
Salsa's Backcountry Lock-Ons provide confidence, comfort and style. They feature sticky rubber that's tapered up towards the lock-ring for a sure-fire grasp, a single-sided lock-on collar and they're sized for both glove and non-glove use.
- Converts Salsa Conversion hubs from 135/142 to 150mm in order to use with the RockShox Bluto Fork, or other 150 mm Thru-axle forks - Requires the wheel to be re-dished
Need a non-quick-release seatpost collar with some major bling? Then Salsa's Lip-Locks are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette.
These foam fatties measure 33mm in diameter and feature a high-density foam construction, around an inner plastic sleeve with single-sided aluminum lock-on collar. Great for winter riding.
Salsa Derailleur Hanger For Beargrease Carbon
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
Fits: Salsa Colossal Ti 2015, Salsa Warbird 2016, Foundry Overland 2016.
Need a non-quick-release seatpost collar with some major bling? Then Salsa's Lip-Locks are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of sizes to fit your bike.
- Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars - Grip only, no lock rings. - For replacement use
Covers front derailleur mount when running 1x
Lower mount kit for all Salsa's Alternator Racks (sold separately)
- Lightweight aluminum bolt - This handy tool works as a headset top cap until you need it, and when combined with a 6mm hex wrench, turns into a socket for removing the Pivot Bolt to change your derailleur hanger - For all Salsa Split Pivot suspension models - Integrated 22mm socket design…
Salsa's Backcountry Grips are constructed of sticky, durable, supple rubber and are sized for comfortable use with or without gloves.
Salsa Alternator Hardware Set for 2013+ Ti and all steel frames
- Diameter: 8mm - Overall Length: 345mm - After Bend: 270mm - 45 degree bend
Salsa Pivot Service Kits
The first ever comprehensive guidebook for bikepacking and backcountry bike camping, Salsa's The Bikepacking Guide is full of the info you need to brave the wild on two wheels. Written by Salsa-sponsored athletes, Kaitlyn Boyle and Kurt Refsnider, it's a critical resource for anyone interested in…
Fill Salsa's Water Bottle with your favorite beverage, slip it into the bottle cage, and go! Made from BPA-free plastic and 100% FDA food-grade materials, hydration is always close at hand.
Salsa's Anything Cage Straps secure your extra gear to the Anything Cage. These nylon straps feature a ladder buckle, are 20mm wide, and can come in handy off the bike as well.
Keep your skewers properly situated with these quality skewer springs from Salsa.