M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
The M5 bolt is one of the most common types of bolt found on bicycles. This size is used for water bottle mounts, cable anchor bolts, fender/rack eyelets, shifter mounts and more. Problem Solvers offers up sleek black bolts for when silver just won't cut it. And, these aluminum M5 bolts come with…
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
Strain relief for servicing RockShox Reverb hydraulic lines. - Fits all generations of Reverb
- Replacement retainer bearings for an assortment of applications
• Fits all Trek kids' bikes • Super-strong steel derailleur guard
The Problem Solvers Brake Boss Plugs are perfect for when you've removed your cantilever or linear-pull brakes in order to run disc brakes or a fixie setup. These plugs thread into the empty frame bosses and lend a clean look, while also protecting the threads inside the frame from corrosion.
A new stet of post keys for your RockShox Reverb tightens up any rotational slop that may develop normally with use. - Fits all generations of Reverb and Reverb Stealth - Brass Key sizes are defined by the number of lines on the key. (Zero lines means a "Size 0" key, 3 lines means a "Size 3" key.)…
The Problem Solvers Cantilever Studs screw into the bosses built into bicycle frames to provide the proper mounting studs for brakes. Each brake requires two studs.
Dirty, worn, or damaged Foam Ring Filters can lead to premature wear and damage to your Reverb's internals. Keep that post dropping smoothly and reliably by replacing foam rings at regular service intervals. - Fits all generations of Reverb - Keeps lubrication on the inner shaft assembly
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
The Problem Solvers Steerer Tube Shims are for installing 1-1/8-inch diameter threadless stems on 1-inch diameter threadless forks. The shim is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and is chamfered on the ends for easy stem installation.
Use these to shim All-City's cross levers down from 31.8mm to 26.0mm. - Adapts down to fit 26.0mm road, cross, or drop bars - For use with All-City Cross Levers with 31.8mm bar clamp - Sold as a pair
• For use with externally routed road frames
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
- Anodized 7075 aluminum with Torx T20 head - Only 1 gram per bolt
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
- Enables Double Barrel springs (1.43" ID x 2.10-2.19 OD) to be run on other brand shocks
Key features: - Adapter to fit Bontrager Race Lite Ergo Bar Ends to Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebars - Only compatible with the Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar - For most other bar ends, use: Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Bar End Adapter
Dimension Seatpost Binder Bolts - 16g
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
Problem Solvers' 11-speed Freehub Spacer converts your 11-speed freehub body to accept a 10-speed casssette. Use this spacer if you are running a 10-speed drivetrain on a new set of wheels with a 11-speed freehub body. The spacer is 1.85mmm thick.
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Water Bottle Cage Mount makes it easy to carry a bottle on your handlebars so you can have even more refreshment on rides. It also comes in useful on frames without room for bottles, like smaller frames and some kid’s bikes.
Replacement Remote-end Hose Barb for RockShox Reverb dropper seatposts. - Fits all generations of Reverb
- Durable OEM quality - Cutting guides
Dimension Basic Track Cog Lockring with 1.29-inch x 24 tpi left-hand thread. - Stainless steel - Fits all but Campagnolo and Miche hubs - Not compatible with Phil Wood hubs
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- New ultra-slim 2014-T6 aluminum seat clamp with replaceable hardware and self-aligning nut. - 6061-T6 aluminum construction. - Standard 1-1/8-inch size.
The Problem Solvers Brake Mounting Nut is for front caliper brakes that take recessed fixing nuts. This chrome-plated steel Allen nut comes in 2 long lengths so that it will grip enough threads to tightly fasten the brake on even the thickest of fork crowns.