Bontrager's Race Riser bar is crafted from custom-butted 6061-T6 aluminum for great strength, stiffness, and light weight. The shot-peened finish increases the fatigue life and adds a great look. And the 25mm rise is just enough to give you extra control and confidence in rough downhills without…
- Machined aluminum spacers for tuning stem height - Black spacers with white FSA graphic - 5mm and 10mm Spacers are sold individually - 1-1/8" Spacer Kit includes: (3) 3mm, (4) 5mm, (3) 10mm, (2) 20mm
The M5 bolt is one of the most common types of bolt found on bicycles. This size is used for water bottle mounts, cable anchor bolts, fender/rack eyelets, shifter mounts and more. Problem Solvers offers up sleek black bolts for when silver just won't cut it. And, these aluminum M5 bolts come with…
Profile's carbon T2+ Cobra Aerobars feature length, width and arm-rest adjustment so you can easily achieve the perfect aero tuck. These fast, lightweight bars also include internal cable routing to give you another edge over your competition, whether you're racing others or your own personal…
When things get hectic, a missed shift can be the difference between winning and losing, cleaning a hard section or walking. So SRAM designed the X9 shifters with Exact Actuation for lightning-fast shifts. Crafted from lightweight aluminum and composite materials, the X9s will meet the demands of…
Shimano's SLX Rear Derailleur combines the best from the all-mountain group Hone and the XC group Deore LX. Perfect for modern mountain bikes that perfectly blend lightweight with serious burliness, the SLX uses Shimano's low profile shadow technology, straight cable design and rocks a bump stop…
Shimano's Ultegra 11-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the meticulously engineered inner and outer plate chamfers that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain. Shimano's SIL-TEC Coating…
Zipp’s ProTour-ready SL bars are worth salivating over. While you’ll climb, sprint, and cruise with ease, your bike won’t feel a thing. At a feathery 170 grams, they’re the main feature in every climber’s dreams. Zipp’s VLC carbon technology makes the SLs incredibly stiff yet damps road vibration…
Replacement reservoir cap screw for Hope brakes.
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano,…
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
Replacement CINCH Preload Ring for non-driveside Race Face CINCH cranks
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
Bar end plugs (2)
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems • Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance • Black Teflon cables are designed for ultra-low friction and corrosion-free shifts • Stainless steel and zinc galvanized steel cables are corrosion resistant
A must-have item for all your delicate department store bike repairs.
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is…
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 1700mm
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Pre-stretched - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 2795mm
Strain relief for servicing RockShox Reverb hydraulic lines. - Fits all generations of Reverb
- Replacement retainer bearings for an assortment of applications
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
• Fits all Trek kids' bikes • Super-strong steel derailleur guard
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.